What are the benefits of natural haircare products?
4 reasons why you should go natural with your hair products this year:
- No Harmful Chemicals.
- Your Hair Will Thank You.
- Your Scalp Will Be Healthier.
- No Animal Testing .
Natural hair should be washed once a week specifically if you have any kind of scalp issues like flaky scalp. Otherwise shampoo every other week to keep hair generally clean.
How often should you wash 4c natural hair?
For naturals, wash day
should only be once a week at a minimum. 5-10 days between
How long can 4C hair go unwashed?
Yes, you still need to shampoo regularly to keep your
scalp and hair clean- but if you have 4C hair you can lengthen the time between
washes to 2, 3, or even 4 weeks.
Does drinking water help hair growth?
Drinking enough water helps energize and support hair
growth from root to tip. It also helps
prevent split ends and a brittle hair texture, as well as fostering a healthier
scalp meaning you'll have fewer chances of developing problems like dryness,
itchiness, or dandruff.
Which oil is best for 4C hair growth?
coconut, avocado and black seed oil.
Is it good to spray water on your hair every day?
Yes, you can wet natural hair every day, and it is
advised to do so to maintain moisture.
Let's be clear though: by wetting you’re Ajust wetting not washing it.
How do I keep my natural hair moisturized all day?
- Rinse or mist your hair with water.
- Apply Flo Naturals Moisture Cream from the ends to the scalp.
- Amp up the moisture and seal it in with a plastic cap under the dryer for 20min.
- Protect Your Hair from the Sun and Heat.
- Wear a silk scarf or do-rag or bonnet when sleeping or just lounging around the house.